So I used my quarantine time to create new recipes and here’s the most simplest recipe to make a breakfast smoothie bowl.
It includes the easily available ingredients i.e. bananas, mixed berries [fresh/frozen] and 1/2 a cup of almond milk. You can also substitute almond milk with cow’s milk or can also add a cup of plain greek yogurt.
The smoothie bowl has a number of benefits such as;
- Filling & wholesome
- Highly nutritious and contains all the five main nutrients (carbs, proteins, fats, vitamins & minerals).
- Rich source of anti-oxidants (coming from the berries).
- Yogurt, if used, is a great source of pro bionics that enhances your gut health.
- Energy dense that kick starts the day.
- You’ll love to savour it in summers.
Now here’s the recipe! Go check it out.
BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 2 frozen bananas (freeze it a night before)
- 1 cup frozen/fresh mixed berries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 6-7 ice cubes
For the Topping
- handful of granola
- freshly cut fruits (optional)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 5 roughly chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp dedicated coconut
- Blend the frozen ingredients with milk until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and top it off with the toppings.
- Serve immediately before it starts melting.
- Enjoy the flavours!
Comment below & give your valuable feedback! 🙂