- PCOD is one of the most affected syndromes in women and is increasing at a fast pace.
- A 75 minutes extensive educational session on understanding of everything related to PCOD, where in 30 minutes of nutrition counselling, 30 minutes of DIY diet plan and 15 minutes of Q&A session is held.
- It is for everybody who is diagnosed with PCOD or have irregular periods or have hormonal imbalance. The session gives right guidance on managing your eating habits, lifestyle and stress in order to keep your hormones balanced.
- The session aims at helping to learn how to make the small yet appropriate changes in day-to-day diet for healthier self.
- The team nutritionists follow up with you over next 4 weeks to make sure you are able to implement the learnings in real life settings.
23 Seats Available